2020 FEBRUARY 10 FOCUS: “Precise market segmentation in the era of digital marketing”:
Welcome back to our newsletter. This week, we’re continuing our exploration of important marketing topics – this edition will focus on modern practices of market and buyer segmentation. The rapid evolution of digital marketing practices and availability of machine learning-based analysis techniques enables new methods of precisely identifying buyers with purchase intent.
Both the precision with which target market segments can be identified as well as the speed with which segments can be tested and validated have changed the way market segmentation is done. New tools and techniques are available, and through an avalanche of digital marketing date, customers can be segmented much more finely than ever before.
Here are some quick-to-read articles to learn about these new approaches to segmentation:
Overview of how to do segmentation for startup companies:
- Startups.com’s “Everything You Need to Know About Customer Segmentation” – Link
Segmentation applied to Digital Marketing:
- MarqetU’s definition and upsides of “Precision Segmentation” in the digital age – Link
- Forbes – “Prioritize Your Customer Segmentation In Digital Marketing Campaigns” – Link
And for the geek in you, segmentation using machine learning:
- R-Bloggers “Curiosity + Data + Customer Segmentation = Goodies” – Link
UPCOMING EVENTS AND WEBINARS
- 2020 Events listing by Bizzabo – “MARKETING EVENTS GUIDE” – Link
- Mar 29: “Adobe Summit – Marketo Engage”; Register here
- Apr 23 – 24: Topo Summit 2020”; Register here
- Jun 10 – 11: San Jose Digital Marketing Conference; Register here
Thank you for reading our Newsletter. You can forward this link to others to subscribe.
We wish you a great week; thank you,
B2B Technology Marketing Community on LinkedIn