2019 OCTOBER 21 FOCUS: “Scientific Forecasting and ABM Trends”:
This week we are focusing on “Scientific Forecasting” as well as some relevant ABM trends. Since the ability to accurately forecast is at the core of being able to ramp revenues predictably, we not only cited a few informative links below, but are also asking your help with a survey.
If you fill out the 5-minute survey below to benchmark the precision with which you / your company go about forecasting, we will share the findings with you. From more intuitive approaches to very precise forecasting techniques, what is the standard of excellence? If you are interested, let us know and we email you our findings.
Please fill our the survey at this SurveyMonkey link.
Tips and Tricks for Scientific Forecasting:
- How to track automated sales forecasting with predictive analytics – Link
- 4-blog series on why Scientific Forecasting is important and how to do it – Link
- Develop and use an effective sales forecast using a nice template – Link
Managing a Data-empowered Organization:
- The Empowered Data-Driven Organization – Link
- Why you need to team up data science with problem solving – Link
ABM and general B2B Marketing Trends:
- The Growth Architecting Daily – Link
- 5 Marketing Trends to Follow in 2019 – Link
- The Hidden Side of Account-Based Marketing – Link
- Companies Are Struggling to Get Buy-In for ABM Efforts – Link
UPCOMING EVENTS AND WEBINARS
- NOV 7: “Open Mobile & Digital Experience Summit”; Register here
- Nov 19 – 21: LeanData’s “OpsStars – Journey to Revenue Operations”; Register here
We wish you a great week; thank you,
B2B Technology Marketing Community on LinkedIn